Les Amis de la Cité de la Musique / Salle Pleyel
The Friends of the Cité de la musique / Salle Pleyel is an association uniting all who wish to support the Cité de la musique and/or the Salle Pleyel, and contribute to furthering its reputation both in France and abroad.
The Association’s central aims are to encourage musical creation in all its forms, to give new audiences access to living music and to contribute to educational activities devoted to the development of the musical life.
The Friends of the Cité de la musique / Salle Pleyel benefit from exclusive privileges enabling them to participate in concerts under optimal conditions, in two prestigious cultural settings.
Three categories of membership are proposed: Friends, Donors and Benefactors.
Take A Bow © P.E Rastoin
Your privileges if you become a Friend are:
- A priority access to seat purchases, 2 weeks before the box office opens to subscription holders,
- An access to an exchange marketplace for members,
- An e-newsletter announcing important Salle Pleyel and Association events,
- Some of the best orchestra seats, for all concerts, subject to the availability of seats reserved for the Association,
- A preview presentation of the new season at the Salle Pleyel.
Foyer of the Salle Pleyel © Thierry Ardoin
Your privileges if you become a Donor are all the advantages of a Friend plus:
- An access to last-minute seats (up to 48 hours before the concert), subject to the availability of seats reserved for the Association,
- A complimentary drink at interval for 2 concerts per season,
- Invitations to cocktails and dinners organised by the Association,
- Four tickets for the Musée de la musique,
- The possibility of sitting in on one or two orchestra rehearsal sessions.
The concert hall © P.E Rastoin
Your privileges if you become a Benefactor are all the advantages of a Donor plus:
- Two complimentary seats per season, to be chosen from a selection of concerts, subject to the availability of seats reserved for the Association,
- A complimentary cocktail at interval for 2 concerts per season,
- Two invitations for the temporary exhibitions’ previews at the Musée de la musique,
- The publication of the name of the Benefactor, if so desired, in the two brochures.
By becoming a sponsor, you benefit from a tax reduction of 66% of the amount of your sponsorship (up to an annual limit of 20% of taxable revenue).
Patricia Barbizet, President
Marie-Amélie Dupont, Manager
252, rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008 Paris
Phone: +33 (0)1 53 38 38 31 • Fax : +33 (0)1 53 38 38 01