Entrance hall of the Salle Pleyel © Nicolas Borel
The tax arrangements of the law of 1st August 2003 concerning sponsorship allow companies to deduct from their profit tax 60% of sums paid in sponsorship. This sum must not exceed 0.5% of turnover. The benefits offered in return must remain below 25% of the contributed sum.
Becoming a sponsor of the Salle Pleyel means:
- attracting the world’s finest musical formations and the most renowned artists;
- associating your company’s image with one of the best auditoriums;
- benefiting from a first-class communication space;
- becoming a prominent figure on the cultural scene;
- helping to narrow the gap between the corporate world and culture;
- promoting your corporate image among your partners and the public.
The options available
Sponsorship may be specifically associated with the different projects of the Salle Pleyel, including:
- support for an individual concert;
- support for a series of concerts;
- support for policies for young people’s activities.
Every corporate sponsor benefits from exclusive advantages, including:
- communication: mention of the sponsor in all communication media linked to the projects concerned (programmes, posters, ads, website, on-site signage, etc.);
- public relations: provision of prestigious premises for receptions associated with the projects concerned;
- category 1 Prestige concert seats;
- personalised reception.
Example: Sponsorship of a selected production
Public relations Operation
- 100 category 1 Prestige concert seats
- provision of the foyer for a cocktail buffet after the concert
- inclusion in the concert communication plan
- logo and mention in the concert programme
- corporate logo and link on the Salle Pleyel website
- on-site signage the day of the concert
Sum requested for one concert: €50,000
Sum requested for a concert at a special price: €70,000